Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Samantha Fox - Another Woman (Too Many People) (@RP!e Extended Mix)

I guess most of you knew Samantha (Sam) Fox well and her hits. But, i don't think you ever heard this single "Another Woman (Too Many People) yet.


It's a sweet low BPM dance music, which you can use it for warming up session. Released in 1991 as her fourth album "Just One Night", but not as successful as her previous ones.

Nothing special on this mix, I just try to extend and re-cut the single. I let this mix at the original BPM. I change the sequence, give a proportional intro & outro also a break, easier to be used for spinning.

Feel free to leave any message or comment.
Just drop it here !!!

1 comment:

Paul said...

I've been looking for an extended mix of this song and this is great! Very professional :)